Blogger Backgrounds

Wednesday 19 October 2011

Pumpkins and a girly card

Hiya all, hasn't it gone cold? It's like all of a sudden, winter has descended and xmas is coming lol! I have to show you some gingerbread pumpkins that my mom and dad bought for Phoebe to decorate. This is what she did to them






Cute ain't they lol! Strange thing was though, she spent ages decorating them and then took all the smarties off before she ate one!! I had 4 cards to make this week and so far have finished a grand total of ..........1. Not doing to well lol but it's only Wednesday!! This card was made for my daughters friend who invited Phoebe to her 4th birthday party yesterday.





The stripy paper and the bottom flowery strip is from the Smirk 8x8 Naughty but Nice. Thimage was another freebie from net but not sure where, coloured with my Promarkers (getting better now lol). The sentiment is Forever Friends Pink Parfait and some card candi. After looking at the photo, I think now I wish I had written '4 today' on the bunting she is holding. Might use the image again as I have loads of birthdays coming up and think it's really cute. I would like to enter this into the following challenges;

The squirrel and the fox - One for girls
Stamptacular sunday challenge - You choose
Make It Monday - Anything goes

7 comments:

  1. Yummy card! It is a great image and your colouring is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Sadie, sweet little image, and pretty papers. Aren't kids funny, my G/sons always want clown faces biscuits from the cake shop, and always pull them to bits by eating the lollies first...and struggle to eat the biscuit...

    Thanks for sharing with us at ‘Make it Monday’

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    Don’t forget. .if you leave a comment on another entrant, mention that you saw their card on ‘Make it Monday’ for a chance at second prize.. the more you comment on and mention MIM, the more chances at winning second prize.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi...I saw ur card at MIM..Very very cute card with a cute girly image.. pink is my most favourite colour.. I love the pink background papers:)

    http://merlyn-fineartgallery.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Sadie and LOVE the Gingerbread Pumpkins..Popped over from Make-it-Monday for a look..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very cute card! Wonderful motiv and papers.


    Thanks for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday this week. Hope to see you again :)
    Hugs, Nina.

    ReplyDelete
  6. CUTE card! I love your image! Thanks for joining our challenge at Stamptacular Sunday! Hugs, Marcy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yummy pumpkins! I'm sure she had fun with them!

    Your card is just darling!
    Thanks for Going Girly with us at The Squirrel & Fox Challenge this week! Make sure you join us next week for our first sponsored challenge!
    ♥ Lisabee
    My Craftin' Blog

    ReplyDelete