Blogger Backgrounds

Monday 8 August 2011

Anniversary card

Over the weekend, I made a card for my parent's anniversary. I raced to get it finished as I thought it was on the 8th Aug but then found out it is not until the 18th!!! Ooooops, never mind! Got it out of the way now lol! Here's my finished attempt, not sure if I'm 100% happy with it. Think something looks missing but can't think what so going to give up trying :)

I would like to enter this into the following challenges;

bunnyzoescrafts easel-cards
trimmiescraftchallenge anniversary

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card thanks for joining us at C.R.A.F.T. Challenge this week.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow Sadie how cute are those birds together...beautifully designed easel card...thanks for joining in with the Bunny Zoe's Crafts monthly challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete