Blogger Backgrounds

Friday 26 August 2011

MSE challenge 'Moving'

Have finally got round to putting a card together for the current challenge on MSE. Have been spending waaayyy too much time browsing all the lovely stuff for sale over on the crafty groups on Facebook, spending money and not actually getting much crafting done oooppps! This time on MSE it was Padster's challenge and she set the theme of moving. As soon as I got these Smirk papers I knew I would have to use the space invaders or mah mahs as Phoebe calls them lol! Here is my entry;

I used this weeks sketch from Cute Cards Thursday as I think it is a great sketch although I have moved the text. I would like to enter this card into the following challenges;

MSE Challenge - Moving (Space Invaders lol)
Cute Card Thursday - sketch
Do You Stack Up - Boy or man

9 comments:

  1. hehehe yep they count - I'm glad she doesn't call them nee nahs coz that an ambulance LOL! - thanks for joining in my challenge
    Hugs,
    Debbie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very neat card Sadie. I'm lovin' the mirror papers. Thank you for joining our challenge at DYSU. It’s a pleasure to see your work and please keep coming back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Sadie, love the papers x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant card Sadie, love the Space Invaders papers. So cool. Jaqui x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute!! thanks for joining the DYSU challenge this week.
    Hugs,
    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh I remember those aliens!

    kitten DYSU team

    ReplyDelete
  7. great card Sadie, love the shiny papers
    thanks for joining the DYSU challenge this week
    hugs
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sadie, you won the candy over at my blog for the Dude's Scavenger Crawl, please contact me a.s.a.p. with your mail addy so that i can get the goodies sent to you...........:))
    tgerber at telkomsa dot net
    lotsa luv

    ReplyDelete